Welcome to my weekly round-up of things I've spotted around and about and on social media that I've found interesting and I hope you will too.
Local News (including Early Bird discounts)
- Hatton Adventure World is offering unlimited outdoor laser combat games (for 8 to 12 year olds) with no extra charges from now until 6 September. Normally only one free game is allowed!
- If you've got that holiday feeling and can't be bothered to cook there are plenty of offers around at local cafes including Family Summer Lunch at Wyevale Garden Centre, Tea and Teacakes for Two at Druckers, Afternoon Tea for Two at Hatton Country World and Lunch for Two at Druckers for £12. There are also a couple of deals on ways to keep the children occupied over throughout the holidays with 2 months free National Trust membership when you pay by annual direct debit, discounted ice-skating at Planet Ice and a 12 Month Money Saving Kids Pass. For more great local deals take a look at my Offers Page.
- Cinema times for MAN From U.N.C.L.E. and Inside Out (2D) at Stratford-upon-Avon Picturehouse.
- Happy Halloween at Talton Mill on 31st October.
- Family Picnic with free entry to the gardens at Hall’s Croft on 29th August.
- Tudor Storytelling at Anne Hathaway’s Cottage on 30th & 31st August.
- Teddy Bear Hunt at All Things Wild on 15th September.
- Fun Palaces at The Shakespeare Centre on 3rd and 4th October.