Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The Stratford School Gate website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Please read our conditions of use carefully. Accessing and using this website constitutes acceptance by you of these conditions.
We reserve the right to change the conditions of use at any times. We advise you to review the conditions of use on a regular basis. Accessing and using this website after such changes have been posted constitutes acceptance by you of these conditions.
Use of Comments
Use of the comments feature of the Stratford School Gate site is available to registered users of Facebook. You alone are responsible for the content published on the site through your registered account and any consequences arising.
By commenting on Stratford School Gate you agree to comply with the following:
- Stratford School Gate will not tolerate any comment, post, article or other material (in any media or form) that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, false, in breach of copyright or other intellectual property rights, racially or sexually or otherwise discriminatory, includes objectionable material of any kind or nature, that encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability or breach any applicable law or regulation.
- Listings of attractions, events, clubs, classes and any other items are at the discretion of Stratford School Gate. If you would like us to add a listing, please e-mail . Stratford School Gate may not be used for commercial purposes (such as promoting a product or service) without prior written permission.
- Stratford School Gate may not be used to send bulk communications of any kind. Where e-mail addresses are published on the web site, they should not be used for any purpose other than that which is intended.
- If using Stratford School Gate to arrange to meet someone, you do so at your own risk and Stratford School Gate accepts no liability for any consequences.
- You must not use Stratford School Gate in any way that might be reasonable expected to cause interruption, damage or other adverse effects to the operation of the web site or to another person's computer.
Stratford School Gate may, at any time and without prior notification, remove individual comments or the commenting function if it is decided to be an appropriate course of action. Stratford School Gate has absolute discretion to make such decisions and no discussions regarding any such action will be entered into.
Stratford School Gate reserves the right to edit, amend, delete or move any content, material or other item posted on the web site at any time and at Stratford School Gate's absolute discretion. Stratford School Gate will not enter into any discussion about any such action.
All copyright, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property rights arising from all materials, content and information on this web site, including the web site's design, layout and organisation, are owned or licensed by Stratford School Gate.
Except where stated, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Stratford School Gate.
By submitting content to Stratford School Gate, including your user name, you grant Stratford School Gate a right to use, reproduce, modify and publish it in other works. You also permit any member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
Stratford School Gate provides links to third party web sites, but makes no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any such sites, or to any goods or services available from such sites.
All matters concerning any goods, services, events or other contractual relationship that you enter into with third parties listed on Stratford School Gate are solely between you and the third party. Stratford School Gate will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or a third party arising directly or indirectly from any third party web site. You hereby waive any claim against Stratford School Gate with respect to any such sites.
Withdrawal of Access
Stratford School Gate reserves the right to restrict, suspend or withdraw access from any individual or group that it deems to have breached these terms and conditions, at any time and without prior notification. Stratford School Gate's decision in such circumstances is final and no discussion will be entered into. Stratford School Gate reserves the right to take legal action where necessary.
Paid For Advertising and Affiliate Links
In order to cover the costs of running the website, Stratford School Gate incorporates paid for advertising and affiliate links. Please visit www.paidforadvertising.co.uk for more information.
Stratford School Gate is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
The competitions offered by Stratford School Gate are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified):
- Prizes are subject to availability
- No purchase is necessary
- Only one entry is permitted per household and no bulk or third party entries are permitted
- Employees and agents of Stratford School Gate, First Party Limited or any company connected with the competition are not permitted to enter, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households.
- Unless expressly stated for a particular competition, competitions are open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over.
- Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry
- Where we run a competition with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Stratford School Gate will not be responsible for, or have any liability for, the provision of those offers or prizes.
- Stratford School Gate and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
- We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email, letter or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
- Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner within 14 days or otherwise specified of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
- We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
- Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems that may result in a entry not being registered.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
- The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Stratford School Gate takes every care and precaution to ensure that the information published on the Stratford School Gate website is accurate and up to date. Unfortunately, due to the wide range of information published, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on Stratford School Gate's pages and any person using such information does so entirely at their own risk.
Please be advised that you should verify the accuracy of any information, including opening times and entry prices, before acting upon it. We also reserve the right to alter the content of the pages on the Stratford School Gate, refer the reader to other web sites, or add or remove content, pages or functionality at any time without notice.
Inclusion of an attraction, event, club, class or other listing on Stratford School Gate does not constitute any form of advice, endorsement or recommendation. Members' comments and posts are provided to assist you in forming your own view as to the suitability of an attraction, event, club, class or other listing, but does not constitute any form of advice, endorsement or recommendation. Stratford School Gate does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of comments, postings or any other content submitted by users and the opinions expressed therein are not endorsed by Stratford School Gate.
Stratford School Gate makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the availability of the web site, the information contained on the web site, or any information found at any other site on the web accessed by means of the Stratford School Gate web site.
All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
Any personal data collected through this web site will be treated as confidential in line with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.